Are you passionate about training? Are you in the Aviation Industry? Are you based in South Africa?
We are looking for experienced Instructors/Trainers in the Aviation, Aviation Security or Dangerous Goods by Air Industry in South Africa, to join our training department on a contract basis.
The job requirements for the position are as follows:
- Aviation or Aviation Security or Dangerous Goods by Air experience gained either in Aviation, Aviation Security, Freight Forwarding, Ground Handling industries, with a minimum of 24 months experience.
- Experience as an Instructor, teacher, supervisor or similar, any position where the person has been exposed to providing training;
- Valid Assessor and Facilitator or Train the Trainer qualification;
- Dangerous Goods CAT 6 (this can be provided to the right candidate);
- Standard Air Cargo Security Level 2 and AVSEC Manager Level 3; (can also be provided);
- Matric or similar NQF Level 4 or above qualification
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Verifiable references;
- Clear criminal record;
- South African citizen
If you meet the above requirements, and are looking to join a small yet dynamic team of people that are passionate about what they do, then please send us a full Curriculum Vitae, and your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Contact us here
We look forward to hearing from you!