IATA offers the air transport industry a comprehensive suite of products on a multitude of topics. Ranging from regulations and standards to guidance material, these publications are designed to promote safety and optimize efficient operations.
Professional Aviation Services is an Authorised IATA Publications Reseller and source and supply a comprehensive range of IATA Publications on your behalf.
Highlights of our service to you include:
- All publications are provided at IATA prices, you pay the same as you would if you sourced your publications directly from IATA;
- We take care of all administration and payments, you get your publications delivered to your door, all you need to do is place the order and we do the rest;
- We make sure that your order is fulfilled correctly and timeously, we deliver what you need when you need it;
- We offer rebates of the cost of shipping, the rebate you qualify for will depend on the order placed;
- Members of SAEPA and SAAFF qualify for expedited shipping and additional shipping cost rebates;
2018 IATA Publications Catalogue
The 2018 IATA Publications Catalogue is now available. The catalogue provides information on all available IATA Publications. We suggest that you work through this comprehensive guide and select the publications that will add value to your operations.
One of the most used publications is the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations which is produced annually by IATA in consultation with ICAO, the Dangerous Goods Regulations are now available for 2018!
Download the IATA Publications Catalogue
Dangerous Goods Regulations 59th Edition
The correct handling of Dangerous Goods is a critical part of the operations of all in the air cargo industry.
The IATA DGR is the industry-trusted source to help you prepare and document dangerous goods shipments for air transport. Used by the world’s airlines for over 60 years, the DGR is the most complete, up-to-date, and user-friendly reference in the industry.
Contact David Alexander on email@example.com to discuss your IATA publication needs for 2018.