Dear Valued Clients, Stakeholders and Industry Colleagues,
The President on Sunday provided more details on the actions being taken by the government to stop the spread of the virus and the role that business needs to play in protecting our communities.
The following measures have been implemented since Monday morning, 16th March 2020 at our Jetpark operation that include our Training Centre.
Mandatory screening by a Health and Saftey officer of all staff and visitors. Individuals that display visual signs of flu/cold symptoms will not be permitted to enter the premises.
Mandatory hand sanitizing before entering the premises
Mandatory cleaning of all facilities with disinfectants.
Where appropriate the use of selected personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face shields, eye protection and/or single-use disposable gloves are recommended.
Awareness posters are on display on how to protect yourself from the COVID-19 virus.
- Handwashing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- The use of hand sanitizer
- Following WHO/CDC good hygiene practices (for example, covering one’s cough or sneeze; using a tissue, throwing the tissue in the trash, and then washing one’s hands; or if a tissue is not within easy reach, coughing or sneezing into one’s elbow).
Our team will continue perform their duties per the Service Level Agreement with each of our clients’s, our personnel will take all reasonable precautions in accordance with the current guidelines from all appropriate authorities.
We will comply fully with our client’s precautionary measures.
- Training will continue with added additional measures of a maximum of 10 students per class.
- Students will be screened before access to the training center no exceptions will be made.
- Students will be subjected to a compulsory awareness session regarding the possible prevention of the spread of COVID-19, how to identify symptoms and treatment options.
- Training rooms and venue will be sanitized twice daily including desks, chairs, laptops when in use and all high contact hard surfaces.