Join us on Wednesday, 18th November 2020 at 11h00 CAT for this #CyberSecurity for the #AviaitonIndustry webinar.
We are excited about the upcoming Cyber Security for the Aviation Industry webinar and would like to invite you to attend.
Topics that will be covered include but are not limited to:
- The need for cyber security in the aviation industry.
- Typical threats for all aviation industry related stakeholders.
- Case studies of past cyber attacks on the aviation industry.
- Possible prevention and response methods for dealing with cyber security.
- And much more….
Start the process of booking your seat for this event by using the below form.
Alternatively use the whatsapp line provided to get in touch regarding bookings.
hours minutes seconds
CYBER SECURITY FOR THE AVIATION INDUSTRY WEBINAR
Waheed Mohamed and JJ Cilliers join Professional
We are very pleased to announce that the AVSEC team at Professional has grown with the addition of two very experienced members joining our operation.
Waheed joins Professional as Business Development Manager from 1st December 2016.
I am sure that all will know Waheed as a Senior Air Cargo Security Inspector with the South African Civil Aviation Authority. Waheed was with the SACAA for 9 years and leaves with the good wishes of the SACAA. Waheed has been intimately involved in all aspects of Air Cargo Security and AVSEC matters since the inception on Part 108 in South Africa.
Prior to joining the SACAA Waheed was at SAA in the AVSEC department (among other posts) for 10 years.
Waheed brings his wealth of expertise and years of practical, on the ground knowledge and experience to our team, Waheed has particular knowledge and experience in the screening of air cargo and in the application of Explosive Detection Dog teams in particular.
JJ joined the team at Professional in November as Research and Development specialist, where he is tasked with the development of course material and special projects.
JJ was the Head Trainer at the Civil Aviation Academy in Saudi Arabia for 5 years. Early in his career JJ was in the South African Police Service and served as a Sky Marshall for many years, JJ then joined the AVSEC department at ACSA at its inception where he was involved in all aspects on AVSEC.
JJ has a great deal of practical experience in the courier industry after serving as Branch Manager and Operations Manager at TNT Express before taking on the challenge of training in Saudi Arabia.
JJ brings his vast experience, practical approach and enthusiasm for AVSEC to our team.
We welcome Waheed and JJ to the team, we are certain that they will add a great deal of value to your business.
Aviation Festival Africa 2016
We are very excited about the Aviation Festival Africa and the Airports Show Africa 2016. It is being held from the 28th – 29th June at the Sandton Convention Centre. Find out more about the show and why you should pay it a visit here: Aviation Festival and Airport Show.
Our team will be exhibiting at Stand T4b, be sure to come and pay us a visit.
Find out more about how we can help you with our specialized services that will enhance your business.
Are you passionate about training? Are you in the Aviation Industry? Are you based in South Africa?
We are looking for experienced Instructors/Trainers in the Aviation, Aviation Security or Dangerous Goods by Air Industry in South Africa, to join our training department on a contract basis.
The job requirements for the position are as follows:
- Aviation or Aviation Security or Dangerous Goods by Air experience gained either in Aviation, Aviation Security, Freight Forwarding, Ground Handling industries, with a minimum of 24 months experience.
- Experience as an Instructor, teacher, supervisor or similar, any position where the person has been exposed to providing training;
- Valid Assessor and Facilitator or Train the Trainer qualification;
- Dangerous Goods CAT 6 (this can be provided to the right candidate);
- Standard Air Cargo Security Level 2 and AVSEC Manager Level 3; (can also be provided);
- Matric or similar NQF Level 4 or above qualification
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Verifiable references;
- Clear criminal record;
- South African citizen
If you meet the above requirements, and are looking to join a small yet dynamic team of people that are passionate about what they do, then please send us a full Curriculum Vitae, and your contact details so that we can get in touch with you. Contact us here
We look forward to hearing from you!