Excitement about our new home
In December 2015, we moved into our new home in Unit F, Wingfield Park, in Jet Park. Last week, construction started on our new training centre and offices. This is a very exciting time for all of us!
Our new training centre
At the end of this process, we will have 3 dedicated training rooms, a conference room and a dining /relaxation area for our students. For our staff, we will have dedicated offices for our consultants and managers, as well as a meeting room and a relaxation area.
This means that we will be able to accommodate 16 students per room, and we can utilise the conference room as another training venue, so we would be able to train 64 students, in 4 venues at one time.
This greatly increases our capacity to continue to provide quality training courses for all of our clients.
This project will be done within the next two weeks, and then it will be full steam ahead.
Training courses that we offer
We offer the following courses:
- Part 109 – Aviation Security Awareness Training.
- Part 109 – RPAS – Aviation Security Awareness Training
- Part 108 – Air Cargo Security Familiarisation Training, Standard Air Cargo Security Training – Level 1 & Level 2
- Part 92 – Dangerous Goods Awareness Training for Categories – 4,5,7,8,9,10, 11 & 12.
- Human Factors – for Staff and for Managers
- Guidelines for Handling Lithium Batteries
For further details on training that we offer and to book a course with us, please visit our Training website.
Have a look at the progress so far: